Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
JNBS/RÉNB is an open access journal. Copyright for the peer-reviewed articles, essays, and research notes we publish is retained by the author(s), with JNBS/RÉNB having a non-exclusive license to the work throughout the world. After publication in JNBS/RÉNB, the author(s) shall have the right to reprint the article/essay/note in whole or in part, for scholarly or educational purposes, in books authored or edited by the author(s) without the payment of any fee. In the case of commercial reuse of the article/essay/note, JNBS/RÉNB requires a standard permission fee of $100, which will be divided 50/50 between the journal and the author(s). In all instances of reprint and reuse for scholarly/educational or commercial purposes, JNBS/RÉNB must be acknowledged as first publisher. All instances of reprinting and/or reuse must be communicated to the Editor.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.