Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration; or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); with figures, tables and other illustrative material included as supplementary files.
- The text meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines found in About the Journal. If the journal section is peer reviewed, author identification has been removed, and "Author" and year have been used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of authors' names, titles, etc. The author's name has been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
- All articles should include an abstract of not more than 250 words.