Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors are encouraged to use LaTex standard article style to prepare the manuscripts. The paper must contain an abstract, a list of Key words, and a section on concluding remarks summarizing the contributions of the paper.
- If the major focus of your paper is on implementation and testing of algorithms the link that follows might be useful: Reporting Experimental Results.
- Although Algorithmic Operations Research does not have page limitations, most papers can be finished in less than 25 pages. Authors are encouraged follow this implicit page limit. Longer papers will be accepted only in exceptional situations that warrant a longer paper.
- All submissions must be made electronically in pdf, postscript, dvi or MS Word format.
- All e-mail submissions must include a cover letter including the postal address and e-mail (institutional address preferred) address of the communicating author.